Sunday, June 21, 2020

Hunting and Toasting Marshmallows

If you go down to the woods today, you'd better make sure it's the Witchwood... There's lots of awesome things to see and tickets for a festival... In each of the tickets you'll find, goodies stashed from outta the mind, of the awesome designer behind Petite Mort and Oubliette! 
(BTW, I sang that to myself while I was writing it to the song about a Teddybears Picnic LOL, I'm so lame!) 
So as I so badly sang to myself like a weirdo, there is a few reasons to head on down to the joint home of Petite Mort and Oubliette - better known as Witchwood - two awesome big ones actually... There's a 50% off sale through both stores, AND an awesome Summer Festival Hunt, both these things are running until July 5th, and there are some amazing goodies in store... 
My hunt favourites included his Parka & Crop Top set, the little blue Denim Shorts and the Brown Leather Boots... 
The sim is so pretty too, I decided that I'd spend a while... Sat by the fire roasting marshmallows, and singing the Teddybears Picnic song which got stuck in my head LOL... 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Wasabi - Summer Mesh Hair in Fireworks (Available until July 12th at Summerfest 2020
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Make-Up: Mug - Lifestyles Gacha Item in #13 Beach Face 
Necklace: Katat0nik - Sunblock Necklace in Blue 
Top: Witchwood - Parka & Crop Top (Available until July 5th for Summer Festival Hunt) 
Shorts: Witchwood - Blue Denim Shorts (Available until July 5th for Summer Festival Hunt) 
Boots: Witchwood - Brown Leather Boots (Available until July 5th for Summer Festival Hunt) 
Pose: Amitie - Campfire, Pose 2a 

No comments:

Post a Comment