Saturday, March 21, 2020

An Extra Smoke Break

It's finally Saturday... I've been stuck in lock down for a week now, and although I'm trying to keep myself busy I still find myself feeling just a little crazy being at home. I want to go out to work, and I'm at that point where I miss being at work - never thought I'd be saying that! 
Even Rudh is determined to get out, she's sneaking down to the parking garage, as we speak, for a sneaky cigarette...
It was all the fault of the temptations from -Extra-... Their Saturday Sale Item this weekend - for the Saturday Sale on March 21st - is a collection of Cig Fatpack poses is available for the low price of 65L per pose with it's prop, or as a fatpack for 300L - what a bargain!! This is the "Real Deal" - hehe I love that I could play around with the name of the pose too! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Kathleen Hairstyle in Basic Pack 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Top: Pixicat - Alice Set in StripesBlack 
Skirt: SEUL - Sophie Strap Bustier Skirt in Onyx 
Tights: villena - Fishnet 
Boots: UTOPIA@Design - NIKO Boots 
Pose & Cigarette Prop: -Extra- - Real Deal (Available for Saturday Sale, March 21st, 2020) 
Car: H&C Wheels - Goat 
Bike: H&C Wheels - Hog 
Backdrop: taikou x momento - Parking Garage Backdrop (Available for use at Backdrop City, Parking Lots Area)

No comments:

Post a Comment