Sunday, March 15, 2020

My New Dinosaur Friend

DINOSAURS!!!!!! I LOVE DINOSAURS - and Dragons too but today it's all about the Dinos!!! Maybe it's because I've started feeling like a bit of a Secondlife Dinosaur! I have been in world nearly 14 years now, and started playing when I had just turned 20 - with my Birthday coming up I'm beginning to get a little nostalgic! 
As I was checking up on some of the Dinos in the Gator Dino Park, I had to step out of the jeep - a Dino Park Vehicle by Hogs & Cart Wheels - and greet one of our newest little cuties... The Three Horns - dinosaurs from the Dino Buddies Gacha by Jian - have had a little addition it seems that the little MishMish was born!
The cute little thing followed me around as I checked on the other dinos... I think I made a new friend!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Doe - Bones in Indecisive 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Glasses: AsteroidBox - Theia Glasses in Color Pack 
Top: Pseudo - Missa Knot Tee in INT 
Skirt: AMITOMO - Love Me Darling Gacha Item in 6B 
Socks & Shoes: REIGN - Platform Sneakers and Warmers 
Pose: NANTRA - Valentine's Secret, Pose 2 
Little Dinosaur: MishMish - Triceratop Companion in Green 
Big Dinosaurs: JIAN - Dino Buddies Gacha Items 
Car: Hogs & Cart Wheels - Dino Park 

No comments:

Post a Comment