Thursday, March 19, 2020

Happy Birthday To ME!

Today is my 34th Birthday, and I know it sounds silly but it's one of the weirdest Birthday's I've ever had. Normally I'd have friends and family around - my parents had planned a visit to see me in the Holland - but that cannot happen due to the Corona Virus, so everything feels so quiet, calm and, if I'm honest, a little surreal! It's been lovely in a weird way, HellBone made me a cake and spoilt me with gifts but I've just been reading and relaxing which would normally be a novelty, although it's becoming a bit of a normal right now LOL... Looks like I will be celebrating more in SL, maybe?! 
Even in SL though, it seems a little quiet, all my Gators are away and instead of seeing them more, I'm seeing them less LOL... 
So it's a Birthday Party for one! More cake for me! Wonder if I could freeze it so it's available after the virus has passed and everyone can be together in the same place... 
Happy Birthday to me, anyway! Wonder if I'll be here when I'm 35?! 

What is she wearing;
Head Jewel: Zombie Suicide - Bindi Gacha in Gem Beaded Head Bendi Gold 
Hair: Lamb - Lark in Red Pack 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Nose Piercing: Zombie Suicide - Bindi Gacha in Gem Nose Piercing (20 Play Exclusive) 
Outfit: (fashionably dead) - Sunshine Set in Yellow 
Pose & Cake Prop: Focus Poses - Happy Birthday Girl 
Yellow Balloons: Half-Deer - Fairylight Balloons in Pastel 
Banner: Second Spaces - Summer Soiree in Celebrate banner 
Confetti Balloons: {vespertine} - Confetti Balloons 
Glitter Balloons: Half-Deer - Fairylight Balloons in Black Tie 
Heart Balloon: BackBone - Naughty Party Balloons in Birthday Bitch h
Backdrop: FOXCITY Photo Booth - Escape 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Rocking B-Day! ... Stay safe and keep Corona away from you ... *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete