Friday, March 20, 2020

Doctors for Desperate Times

Now that the Corona Virus is in full swing and we're all being forced to stay stuck at home - for the best reasons I may say and I'm not knocking the isolation thing trust me - the Doctors and Nurses that are providing care for the sick are getting stretched thin, they've had to call in reinforcements... The Plague Doctors are coming back and they bring some interesting practices with them... 
Their masks make them look daunting, his like a old-school plague doctor, hers without any facial features at all, and all that black is more than a little intimidating... But hey if they have things that will help the sufferers feel better, then that's what counts right?! 
As a side note, as well as these AMAZING outfits from ANTINATURAL, I decided to wear the Dentata ring set from Ama... BUT while I was taking the picture I realised they are teeny tiny, and then I forgot and changed and cleaned up and dammit I didn't do a close up... I hope you can forgive me and instead get a good look at the Ads that were created for these adorably toothy rings... 
What is she wearing; 
Rudh Hat & Hair: Besom - New Girl in Reds 
Hell Hair: No.Match - No.Now  
Rudh & Hell Outfits: ANTINATURAL - Doctor Crow Gacha Items 
Rudh Rings: Ama - Dentata Gacha Items 
Poses: Secret Poses - Love Set 
Cage: ANTINATURAL - Doctor Crow Gacha Item in Quarentine Cage LOOTBOX RARE 
Wheelchair: ANTINATURAL - Hospital for Souls Gacha Item in Victorian Wheelchair 
Backdrop: Ex Machina - Welcome Home 

No comments:

Post a Comment