Friday, March 27, 2020

Necrosis at Winter's End

Necrosis has opened today... The first day of the Winter's End and all of the little darkly devious little Necrosis store owners have come together to bring us some dark little delights for the start of the spring... There's lots of lovely devious little things... I found myself a pretty little outfit and then had a really good idea, I was going to show off my outfit while doing a little Easter Egg hunting... 
So once I was dressed in my first of many Necrosis outfits, I went for a little Easter Egg Hunt at Witchwood - home of Petite Mort and Oubliette, I'll share more about that in another post - but there's lots of lovely eggs with some awesome goodies to find! 
Her egg hunting basket is a soon to be released Bunny Hop Hunt Item from Star Sugar, I filled it with candy, while looking super cute! A Beauty of Darkness "Verdelet Dress" accessorized with some awesomely animated Horror Glasses - from Psycho Barbie - both of which you can get your little hands on at Necrosis

What is she wearing;
Hair: Olive - the Sabrina Hair in Bubble Goth 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Glasses: Psycho Barbie - Animated Horror Glasses (Available until April 10th at Necrosis
Necklace: random.Matter - Naia Choker 
Dress: Beauty of Darkness - Verdelet Dress (Available until April 10th at Necrosis
Bucket: Star Sugar - Bunny Hop Hunt Item in Skull Basket Black (Available April 1st - 14th for the Bunny Hop Hunt) 
Boots: CULT - Babe Boots 
Pose: Secret Poses - Grocery Basket, Pose 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment