Monday, April 18, 2016

Flowers for a Dead Thing

It's Monday Morning again... The day of the week that never seems to end, much like Tuesday, a feeling that is totally opposite to the weekends which tend to be "blink and you miss it" moments. I took a few days off one of my jobs last week because I was simply too tired to work anymore, and now I feel somewhat refreshed, and more than a little creative...
SO ladies and gentlemen, it's time to release my inner weird girl side and see what comes out...
I love when my mind becomes creative... It creates such crazy but pretty things, this being one of them... I surprised myself even at this depraved looking, fae being... It's definitely fae but I cannot tell you what kind and I'm not even sure if she is good or bad, I'll leave that open to your interpretation, but I REALLY love this picture of me!!!
It started out with me having one of the newest LODE flower accessories - the Apple Blossoms that you can get yourself at The Chapter Four until April 21st - and a Death's Head Moth - from katat0nik at The Season's Story - and wondering what I would do with each of these things... For some reason I added them both to look at them, and it was this that sparked the seeds of imagination and the glitters of creativity swirling in my crazy brain. When I added the MINA Blair hairstyle, it kinda had sparks of something fae - I will admit I was surprised, I didn't think I'd be using these items in a picture together! Then with the addition of one of the Ama Faxinus Collars - this time in a Forest colour - the Fae developed on it's own... There was just one more thing needed...
For some reason this Fae side of me wanted to be dark, mysterious, and creepy... The perfect combination for this were the PSYCHO.Byts Zombie Eyes and the Be Bloody Outcast make-up from Ghost'Ink... It dragged the Fae from pretty, to slightly dark and macabre...
I am so much happier being dark like this...  

What is she wearing;
Flowers: LODE - Apple Blossoms in Yellow (Available until April 21st at The Chapter Four)
Hair: MINA - Blair in Ombres
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Face Scar: antielle - The Achemical Transformation in Conjunction (No Longer Available!)
Eyes: PSYCHO.Byts - Zombie Eyes in White
Make-Up: Ghost'Ink - Be Bloody in OutCast Make-Up
Moth: *katat0nik* - Death's Head in Mouth Moth (Available until April 30th at The Seasons Story)
Collar: Ama. - Fraxinus Collar in Forest  
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black
Pose: Signature Pose - Sorry, I don't - Set 13 (Available until April 30th at The 100 Block)

No comments:

Post a Comment