Friday, April 15, 2016

Rudh's got a new Wendy House!

I am Rudh of two houses in SL... I have my pretty and "main" - though I tend to split my time between the two - house which is my Dust Bunny tree house. This is the place I have my blogging office, it would be where I called my bedroom and it even has a very small space in the corner for HellBone LOL... 
The second house has always been somewhere I have referred to as my "play house" and I use the term play in a PG-ish kinda way. It makes me feel happy to have a room full of fun and crazy toys - as well as other odd pretties - just like I did in my childhood wendy house! 
The reason for this ramble is that as of a few days ago, I am in the middle of a house upgrade... Still the same wendy house type feeling but this time I've moved UP into the trees hehe... 
I went from a single storey, one room wendy house, to a single storey but high rise two roomed wendy house... I fell in love with the Yara Treehouse from Trompe Loeil as soon as I saw it at Collabor88 this month, and although I loved my little house before I felt I needed a project and an upgrade was a good idea! 
I took it slow, playing with clothes and taking pictures so that I had breaks here and there, and I am still no where near finished but I had to take a few minutes to sit and think - and maybe snap a little picture or two hehe!! 
I couldn't help it, this new Petite Mort dress - called MIRA - is so cute, especially when teamed with a pair of pretty REIGN sandals. It will make a perfect look for the coming Summer months... 
What a lovely tea break, now back to work decorating for me... YAY!

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Roux in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black 
Dress: Petite Mort - MIRA in Black 
Bracelets: *MUKA* - Claire 
Shoes: REIGN - April Sandals in Black (Available until May 6th at Collabor88
Pose: Signature Pose - Now? - Set 12 (Available until April 30th at 100 Block
House: Trompe Loeil - Yara Treehouse (Available until May 6th at Collabor88

No comments:

Post a Comment