Saturday, April 16, 2016

Practising in my hoop

SATURDAY! SATURDAY! SATURDAY!!!! Finally Saturday is here and the weekend... Now days I work on weekends too but not until later in the day so right now on Saturday morning I am going to let my hair down and relax... Shopping, photography and me time - that's definitely something that has become a thing but hey a girl needs her own time... Sometimes... 
Today I am taking some me time to practice my acrobatics hehe... The hoop will be conqured today, perhaps... 
Though judging by this snapshot I have a lot more practice to do... Falling hurts, and maybe the candles below me were not my smartest idea, but then it was too late by the time I got to this point... 
My Lewd Hoop seems very strong - strong enough to hold my heavy butt - go test them for yourself at Suicide Dollz
My practice outfit possibly wasn't my best choice either, I mean it's barely there silk - a new pair of shorts from Tee*fy which seemed to look great with the Honey Lingerie from SAKIDE
If I don't see you for a few days, please know that it is just concussion and I will be back soon... LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: ARGRACE - TSUMUGI in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black 
Top: SAKIDE - Honey Lingerie in Cream 
Shorts: Tee*fy - Blossom Ruffles Shorts in Nude (Available until May 6th at Collabor88
Hoop: Lewd -  Aerial Hoop in Bronze (Available until April 21 at Suicide Dollz
Candles: *TEMPTii* - PHANTOM CANDLES

No comments:

Post a Comment