Friday, April 29, 2016

Dreaming of Slaying Alarm Clocks!

Waking up this morning, realising it´s Friday and that I have to work after two lovely days off is just BLEH! I know I shouldn't complain I mean I just had two lovely days off LOL, but I'm British, it's what we do... 
In my sleep filled haze, I flopped back on my bed and refused to pay any attention to the alarm clock screaming at me - until HellBone told me off - and I realised that it wasn't very attractive or glamorous... Rudh would have done it better, Rudh would have been more able to pull of the graceful Disney Princess flop back onto a bed... 
See... and she does it in a ballgown!! Not just any gown, a gown fit for a princess, made by the designers of the Apple May Designs brand - an Ivanka Gown in a gorgeous Royal Blue! 
I'm not sure what time of day it is for the sleepy princess Rudh, but there is a heck of a lot of dust in her room... The candles are causing the dust particles to glitter, giving her more of that Disney Princess effect LOL... She's even lucky in her choice of candle lighting tools! I mean the little Fairie Dragons are just Hextraordinary - hehe see what I did there!!! 
To finish though, I have to say, I don't need to look like this, I don't need to be a Disney Princess BUT I'd love to just be able to go back to bed LOL... Who needs work?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Fool for Love 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black 
Dress: Apple May Designs - Ivanka Gown in Royal Blue 
Dragons: Hextraordinary - Fairie Dragons 
Bedroom Furniture (including Bed, Dress & Screen): Pillows - Locked Away Gacha Items 
Candles: *TEMPTii* - PHANTOM CANDLES 

No comments:

Post a Comment