Tuesday, October 12, 2021

When the Bats sleep in the Belfry...

One of those lazy days, it's a day when I feel like I could have a little fun... It's nearly Halloween and it's a time that the Monsters are beginning to wake up and I think that I'm ready to start helping them to wake up... My favourite of them to wake is definitely the vampires, especially the lords of them... You could say that I'm a little bit of a fan girl when it comes to the dark, brooding, but non-Twilight vampire types hehe... 

The Lord of the Vampires will be deathly hungry when he wakes from his sleep... I think that he may need some entertainment and fresh blood when he wakes in his sleeping quarters. I'm willing to offer my services, if I can only get rid of his minders - thes adorable STOIC Bats - first...
The room is set ready for his 'arousal' - both figuratively and literally - and his Bed - from Violetility - is ready for him to Rest in Peace once he's done hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Hair & Hair Accessory: TRUTH - Batty
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Make-up: [MJN] - GoneBatty
Piercing: Six Feet Under - Bat Septum Piercing
Choker: [Aleutia] - Elvira Choker (Available until November 1st at Satan Inc)
Lingerie: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Bats Adorable Set (Available until October 31st at Salem)
Bats: STOIC - Animesh Bat in Black (Available until October 25th at Blanc)
Pose: Secret Poses - Alice, Pose 3M
Bed: Violetility - Rest in Peace Bed (Available until October 31st at [Mod]ify)
Red Coffin: Remarkable Oblivion - Danse Macabre Gacha Item in Sanguis Coffin
Wooden Coffins: Dysfunctionality - Spooky Coffins
Candelabra: Ariskea - [Aristocrats] Chandelier Black Cob Web
Backdrop: VARONIS - Verendus Skybox 

No comments:

Post a Comment