Monday, October 11, 2021

He's a Cereal Killer

A day at home, I had a lovely restful day and have a couple more days off to follow so I'm feeling good after the hectic weekend. That means I can chillax and spend some time watching tv, reading a book and of course, taking some pictures... 
First though, it was time for a balanced breakfast. In my case that happens to be some coffee, some cereal and maybe even some toast... I LOVE a good bowl of cereal and some crunchy toast... As it's Halloween season though HellBone decided to make breakfast a little more lively... 

HellBone decided that at Breakfast time he'd become the Halloween Cereal Killer... the Killer that haunts me in my cereal filled dreams... I'm my toast, covered in a lovely thick coating of peanut butter butI'm being chased by an angry bowl of cornflakes... 
The costumes that we are wearing are from Ananas, released in pairs at Satan Inc - the Peanut Butter comes with a Jelly version, the Cereal Bowl comes with a Glass of Milk, and there is a bacon and egg set too! 

What are they wearing; 

Rudh:
Hair: Magika - Hazel
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: Ananas - Always Together in Peanut Butter (Available until November 1st at Satan Inc)
Robe: miss chelsea - Clem Robe in Navy Stripes
Peanut Butter: Reign - SKIPEE Peanut Butter 
HellBone:
Hair: NO.MATCH - No_King
Blood: Izzie's - Blood and Wounds in Dark
Outfit: Ananas - Always Together in Peanut Butter (Available until November 1st at Satan Inc)
Dungarees: Mossu - Mark Jumpsuit 
Poses: Made by HellBone
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Heaven 

No comments:

Post a Comment