Friday, October 1, 2021

Making Mac & Cheese

I'm so hungry... I want something yummy and not good for me... Now I've seen so many people talking about food and there was someone talking about Macaroni & Cheese, and now I want to try it... Someone tell me how to make it?! Someone show me how to make it?

I've got mac & cheese vibes - from dust bunny - and I love the smell and the junk food feeling of the sticky kinda pasta dish... I spooned some of the sticky pasta sauce into a huge bowl and tried to hide the fact that I'd cheated and used a box mix, thanks to Junk Food.  

What is she wearing;
Hair: Lamb - Penny Lane in Red Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Necklace: Vibing - Lilith Set in Silver
Top: KitCat - Oppai Crop Top in White
Pants: miss chelsea - Leah Pants in Black Stripe
Pose: FOXCITY - Heatwave, Pose  4
Hand Held Macaroni, Fork & Box: Junk Food - Macaroni & Cheese
Extra Decor: dust bunny - Mac & Cheese Vibes 

No comments:

Post a Comment