Saturday, October 9, 2021

Nightmares at School

Today has been a day of what the fuckery... I got called into work suddenly in an emergency but there was so much to do that I was kept busy at least. Yet it was all pencil and paper work, when the internet is down in a store that relies on the internet for everything from pin card payments to the safe and even setting the alarm at the end of the day... Working with pencil was driving me nuts, having to write everything down... It reminded me of nightmares at school... 

In this nightmare, the cute little school girl in me was being chased through the corridors of school by two very recognisable characters - although today they are in very adorable teddy bear form from Junk Food as gifts at Satan Inc, for Teddy Kruegar, and at SL Shop & Hop for the Ghost Teddy - but I got so scared that I accidentally destroyed my own teddy... 
The nightmare got worse and I found myself falling over onto a huge pencil that just seemed to be taunting me, hovering in the middle of the corridor.. My Casual-Tee - a release from Ananas from Salem - wasn't much protection from the giant pencil, it stabbed straight through me... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Editorial Hair in Bend Over Redheads
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: random.Matter - Axen Glasses in Black
Teddy: Sakura - Tantrum Gacha Item in Ripped Bear Black
Pose, Outfit & Pencil: Ananas - Casual-Tee in Pencil (Available until October 31st at Salem)
Freddy Teddy: Junk Food - Teddy Krueger (Gift available for Satan Inc Exclusive Prizes)
Ghostface Teddy: Junk Food - Ghost Teddy (Gift available for SL Shop & Hop)
Blood: [nefarious.inventions] - Splish Splash (No Longer Available!)
Backdrop: ninety - School Blood in #horror 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment