Saturday, October 16, 2021

Splat into a Tree

 After a long hard day in RL, I feel like I've been run over by a bus... It was so busy and people are so rude, all I wanted to do was come home and chillax... My body is in pain, even though I know that I shouldn't complain because it's only due to working and the pain will fade, but right now I feel like I've been hit by a bus LOL... 
Still least it's a better reason than why Rudh is in pain... Her reason is a little more silly, and actually a lot more funny... 

She was out riding her brand new Witches Broom around the garden, when suddenly while distracted she flew straight into a tree - thanks to a pose from DPSP called "Clumsy Witch" - it was all the fault of HellBone who distracted her... But what's worse is that the cat decided to bail rather than check she was ok LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hat: Seniha - Ethne Hat in Fatpack (Gift Available until November 1st at Satan Inc)
Hair: Foxy - Phase Hair in Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: EC.CLOTH - Amala Top in Black
Skirt: Mug - Riley Skirt in Black
Stockings: Mug - Riley Stockings in Black
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati in Emerald
Shoes: [BREATHE] - Tokiko Heels in Black
Pose & Prop: [DPSP] - Clumsy Witch 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment