Saturday, November 28, 2020

Bright Lights and Neons

I love the bright lights that come with the Christmas sparkle, but it's way too early for me to Christmas... So I've decided to play in the neon city lights instead... I've even decided to soak myself in some totally not me colours, just to brighten things up a little... 

With the bright lights of City Life out the window behind her, she's watching the craziness of the goings-on within the room... Talking to her Troll Doll and pulling her soft warm stole around her shoulders against the chill night air... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Olive - the Bunni-Chu Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: Zombie Suicide - Winged Glasses in So Kawaii Addition
Lipstick: Spookshow - Frosted Lips in Baby Pink (Available until December 11th at Necrosis)
Choker: duckie - Property Collar in Onyx
Fur Wrap: Caboodle - Alice Stole in Bright Pack
Top: Psycho Barbie - Pentagram Top
Body Scars: duckie - Ultra Violence
Pants: Psycho Barbie - Pentagram Pants in Two Tone
Pose: NANTRA - Freebird, Pose 6
Doll: Dots - Evil Troll
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - City Life (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment