Sunday, November 8, 2020

We Will Remember Them!

This week marks the Remembrance Week in the UK, specifically on November 11th - the 11th minute of the 11th hour, of the 11th day of the 11th month to be exact - the day that WWI was officially declared over! It's a time of peace, remembrance and care, and even though we're officially paying homage to anyone that has lost their lives in service and protection of the UK I feel that this year, more than others, a moment of silence, stopping and thought is vital! There is so much going on in the world right now, that stopping to take a breath and remember those of the past, that suffered so much more than just being locked down at home, feels like something I'm very much inspired by... So on November 11th, I will be pausing for thought, and today on Remembrance Sunday, I've decided in my own Rudhish way to lay flowers on Flanders Fields - at the SL Time Portal... We will remember them... 

I don't mean to cause any offence with my choice of outfit here by the way... I loved the military - but naughty - Rudhish feel to this PSYCHO.Byts Rocket Captain outfit, and the adorning of the poppies - both as the bouquet and in my hair, from LODE - really brought to life the colour of the WWI battlefields that burst to life with poppies after the terrible battles that raged on the land! 

What is she wearing;
Hair Wreath & Bouquet: LODE - July Poppy Gacha Items in Red
Hair: Magika - Gemma
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: PSYCHO.Byts - Rocket Captain
Pose: Secret Poses - Laura, Pose 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment