Friday, November 27, 2020

Black Friday Shopping!

 It's Black Friday, as a non-American, I have to admit that it's the best day of the Thanksgiving Holiday because well... SHOPPING WITH DISCOUNTS! Who doesn't love shopping with discount?! 

One of the most amazing places that I always love to shop is Dust Bunny... It's also one of my favourite stores due to the way that it looks. I know it's pastel and girlie and pretty, but I LOVE IT... I guess I have to admit that I'm addicted. 
Armed with her many shopping bags - thanks to the Sex'i Poses Shopping Time pose and prop set - she's skipping off to the next store on her list! 

What is she wearing; 
Hat & Hair: Wasabi - Nox Mesh Hair in #13 Reds 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Top: miss chelsea - Eira Top in Black 
Dress: miss chelsea - Eira Dress in Black 
Socks: Psycho Barbie - Hex Stockings in Stripes 
Pose & Props: Sex'i Poses - Shopping Time, Pose 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment