Thursday, November 26, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving!

 HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my American Friends and Family. 
It's not something that I celebrate since I'm a non-American myself, but this time of year there are so many people making huge feasts and spending time with family that I decided to take that opportunity and force HellBone to have a family meal with me... 

I put some delicious roasted veggies - from vespertine kitchen - and some stuffing and mash with a little bit of that delicious Dust Bunny gravy. I turned around for a moment to get the Turkey out of the oven, and as I turned back to put it on the table I noticed that the little shit was sharing mashed potatoes with our chunky butt, Scruffy Shepherd... 
I LOVE this set up, but I have to say that the poses are something I cannot take credit for... They actually come as a larger group pose that can be used as a single pose - with props - or as a whole for a fun family group pose... It's a pose called "Surviving the Holidays" from -Extra-, and it's perfect, not only for Thanksgiving but Christmas too, since it looks like the kinda family Christmases I'm used to in RL... Don't believe me, look at the pose ad for the whole group set and then try to convince me otherwise... 

Anyway, no matter what you're doing today, have a lovely Thursday and to the Americans out there... Happy Thanksgiving! 

What are they wearing; 
Rudh: 
Hair: Magika - Gemma
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top & Apron: Tres Blah - Summer Fete Apron in Black
Mittens: Atomic - Critter Comfort in Orange Tabby (No Longer Available!)
Pants: sixx - Angi Jeans in Grey 
HellBone: 
Bird: SEmotion Libellune - Tropical Aratinga #10 UNCOMMON
Hair: NO.MATCH - No.Ride
Beard: [MAGNIFICENT] - Hobo Beads
Necklace: Tonktastic - Dogtags
Shirt & Top: Lapointe & Bastchild - Swear Ranger Plaid Shirt with Tee 
Pose, Turkey & Spoon Props: -Extra- - Surviving the Holidays
Dog: Jian - Scruffy Shepherds Gacha Items in 18. Held Tan Black
Place Settings: Fancy Decor - Blue Place Setting
Vegetables: {vespertine} - Woodland Dinner in Baked Veggies
Food Items: Dust Bunny - Harvest Feast Items in Gravy Boat, Mashed Potatoes & Filling

No comments:

Post a Comment