Monday, August 24, 2020

Gothic Summer is not for the Dogs

Last day of freedom before I have to go back to work this week, I've been off work for 5 days now without actually even having to book a holiday so it's been kinda nice... For my last evening of freedom though, even though it's getting cooler and I am loving it, my cute little puppy friends wanted to cool off in the pool... 

I let them chillax in their cool doggie pool, with supervision of course - oh and for those of you that want to know my doggies are all available at JIAN - to enjoy my very own Goth Summer towel and shady parasol - both of which are available from Neverwish
What's a girl to do whilst chillaxing in the garden though... Since Summer seems to be on the turn, and Autumn is coming, now is a great time to start preparing for Halloween... I'm even carving JackOMelons for practice! 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Limerence - Mandy Hair in Hat Reds
Horns: aii - Kintsukuroi Horns & Tattoo
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Necklace: DAZED. - Everly Collar
Romper: Cynful - Everyday Romper in Pack 1
Melon: space cadet - Melons
Tights: Villena - Fishnet
Boots: HARO - Diesel Boots
Pose: FOXCITY - Slow Motion, Pose 7
Umbrella & Towel: Neverwish - Goth Summer
Dogs on Chairs: JIAN - Beach Bums Chair in Chihuahua & Pug
Pool Dogs: JIAN - Pool Party Pups in Chihuahua & Pug with Pool
Melons: Sequel - JackOMelons
Backdrop: MINIMAL - Block Party Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment