Friday, August 21, 2020

Rudhora the Explora

 I've decided to step away from the dark little me for a day just because I got an idea into my head for a picture I wanted and there was no way that the little demon would fit the style hehe... 

Hola I'm Rudhora the Explora and I'm here to say... We're going on an adventure today! Grab some friends and your trusty backpack willed with ropes, torches and snacks... 

We're heading to the jungle! The adventure is going to get wild and crazy, and I brought along friends with me to enjoy this wild ride LOL... My trusty Teddy Friend - a bag from Tiller - on my back, my little Iguana - named Nirvana after the pet iguana for Mark Owen in the 90s hehe - on my shoulder, and we even met a new little Tropical Friend, the toucan - in a pose from Secret Poses - and we were set for an adventure! Time to wander the Tropical Trails of the Unicorn


What is she wearing; 

Hair: Moon - Molly in Redheads (Available until September 10th at Kustom9

Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 

Glasses: AsteroidBox - Theia Glasses 

Jacket & Top: 'M.BIRDIE - Manda Look Gacha Item in OUTER 1 

Bag: Tiller - Teddy Friend in Latte Bear 

Pants: N-Uno - Rondy Shorts in N 5 

Lizard: SEmotion Libellune - Exotic Iguana Animesh Gacha Item in #4  (Available until August 30th at Anthem

Pose & Bird: Secret Poses - Tropical Friend, Pose 6 

Background: Unicorn - Tropical Trails 

No comments:

Post a Comment