Sunday, August 2, 2020

No More Wizarding School

Wizarding Faire... It was one of those do I want to or do I not kinda moments... I've said it before and I'll say it again, I AM NOT A HARRY POTTER FAN! I did take a sneaky peek and found a few things that are wizardy but not Harry Potter, and then I thought of my RL little sister and well, she's potter mad, so this one is for her... 
This was taken after my years at Hogwarts were over... I tried to shy away from the Hogwarts house colours and ended up with purple... I went a little crazy in decorating my attic room - a skybox from PITAYA - with some very gorgeous and Oracle designed furnishings - available from Oubliette at the new round of Gacha Garden until August 31st - and then I stuffed the room full of some perfect Wizarding goodies, including potions from Disorderly, some precarious plants from random.Matter and some other Wizard Life goodies to remind me of my days at Hogwarts - from Wednesday, and Raindale
This wizard style may never have happened if a fairy godmother hadn't slipped the oubliette collection into my hands... Move over Harry Potter there's a new Wizard that's fresh outta school! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Olive - the Val Hair 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Choker: PSYCHO.Byts - Black Choker+Studs 
Dress: a Breakfast Convo {ABC} - Alexander Rag Dress in Black (Available until August 18th at Desolation
Socks & Boots: miss chelsea - Iman Boots in Black 
Pose & Prop: Elephante Poses - Love Potion #9, Pose 5 
Furniture (Everything that is not listed below!): Oubliette - Oracle Gacha Items (Available until August 31st at Gacha Garden
Plants: random.Matter - Precarious Plants (Available until August 9th at Mischief Managed's Wizarding Faire
Planner, Sweater & Bag: Wednesday[+] - Wizard Life Gacha Items (Available until August 9th at Mischief Managed's Wizarding Faire
Music Box: Static - Melody Box Gacha Item in 12 {Favors} RARE 
Owl: YOKAI - Owl Magic School Gacha Item in Magic Owl Cage RARE (Available until August 9th at Mischief Managed's Wizarding Faire)  
Plushie: Noxturnal - Pygmy Puff Stuffy Gacha Item in #10 (Available until August 9th at Mischief Managed's Wizarding Faire
Cauldron & Scroll: Raindale - Sparrownest Potions (Available until August 9th at Mischief Managed's Wizarding Faire
Potion Bottles: DISORDERLY - Potion Study Fatpack (Available until August 9th at Mischief Managed's Wizarding Faire
Building: PITAYA - Magic Practice Skyebox in NATURAL (Available until August 9th at Mischief Managed's Wizarding Faire

No comments:

Post a Comment