Sunday, August 30, 2020

The Devil's in the Torture

 I racked my brain all day trying to think of something that I wanted to take a pretty picture of. It took all of the digging through my hoard to realize that I'm actually not feeling all that motivated and it seems to be a bit of a pattern with me that happens every year around the time that the weather starts to change... It's almost hibernating season... 
Nothing was looking like I wanted it to, nothing was making me feel good enough, and then I decided to try on one of the outfits I'd been planning to blog, and well... it's a look of the day of sorts I guess LOL... Lazy Sunday Blogging at it's finest! 

Today I went somewhere along the lines of a little Wednesday Addams, with a definite Rudhish twist! I love those little Rudhish twists hehe... 
The Wednesday Addams look comes in part from this adorable dress by Luas - that was a past group gift -  and I guess that's where the connection ends LOL... She's much more of a depraved little devil, maybe a minion of Wednesday's or something - someone that Wednesday uses for torture practice if the Slit Throat - from MoonPhase - and Mouse Trap - from Iso Darling - are anything to go by. 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: DOUX - Dua Hairstyle 
Horns: DAZED - Evil Tag Horns 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Neck Wound & Knife: MoonPhase - Slit Throat (Available until September 18th at Desolation
Dress: Luas - Wednesday Dress (Past Group Gift) 
Trap: Iso Darling - Mouse Snap Trap OUCH 
Pose: Zombie Suicide - Seren Static Pose 
Backdrop: Paparazzi - BACKDROP Cell Block Massacre 

No comments:

Post a Comment