Friday, October 11, 2019

Carving Pumpkins with Magic

So I've selected my pumpkins, and now it's time to take them home to start carving them... I LOVE carving pumpkins, I get all silly as I pull the pumpkin flesh out from the pumpkin and end up making zombie noises as I'm playing with the innards... 
I'm going to hide away in my dark little witch cottage, and while I'm casting a few spells, I'm going to cast a little magic and carve myself a new friend! 
I went to town on decorating my dark little witches cottage... the table was strewn with all different kinds of fun stuff including a cup of coffee laced with poison! I had been out doing some shopping a little Trick or Treating at the Trick or Treat Lane for some things like Candle & Cauldron, Paper Moon and Raindale, with just a hint of other awesome events that are running on the grid at the moment. I admit that I both LOVE and hate this time of year, love it because there's lots of awesome stuff to get my hands on and hate it because I'm broke all month LOL... 

What is she wearing:
Hair: Foxy - Kitsune Hair in Red 
Horns: MS Design - Baby Horns in Natural 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: Pseudo - Meava Cardigan in Gray 
Drink: Fika - Ghosty Milk Drank (Current Group Gift) 
Skirt: Moon Elixir - Sabrina Skirt in Scarlet 
Pose: Secret Poses - Amelia, Pose 6 
Table: Dragon Magick Wares - Ritual Table (Available until November 2nd at Trick or Treat Lane
Book: .random.Matter. - Academy Notebook in Pink/Silver 
Crystals & Potion Bottle Shelves: DISORDERLY - Green Hedges Gacha Items 
Cauldron: The Half Moon Market - Autumn Equinox Altar Set in Autumn Cauldron (Available until November 2nd at Trick or Treat Lane
Bottle & Cup: THOR - Le Clairvoyant Set Gacha Item in Poisoned Coffee (Available until October 30th at Anthem
Spiders: Half-Deer - Spiders (Available until October 31st at Salem
Pumpkin: dust bunny & tenshi - Pumpkin Carving 
Candle Cauldron: Candle & Cauldron - Illuminated Cauldron in Kettle (Available until November 2nd at Trick or Treat Lane
Bats: Paper Moon - Paper Bats in Noir (Available until November 2nd at Trick or Treat Lane
Broom Candles: Candle & Cauldron - Illuminated Besom in Wall Mount (Available until November 2nd at Trick or Treat Lane
Clock: Raindale - Spiritvalled Clock in Black (Available until November 2nd at Trick or Treat Lane
Building: NOMAD - Gothic Chapel 

No comments:

Post a Comment