Monday, October 7, 2019

Candies cause visits from The Tooth Fairy

Last night was the grand opening of this year's Gators MC Halloween Maze and as with every year I always end up coming up with some weird and wonderful costumes... It's my favourite time of the year for a reason, and it's not like I need a reason to play dress up... 
So this year I kinda dressed in the theme for the opening and to match my room but without giving too much away... 
Yes it's a Candy Forest and I'm a tooth fairy... I don't want the bad rotten teeth that have fallen out, I want the teeth that are still in your jaw... I'm taking those out... No Novocaine is needed!!! My pliers will do the work for me!
My costume is from Decoy at the new pop-up round of The Arcade... It's Bloody Wisdom and a gacha collection, I wore it with some wings from DRD!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Jelly Mesh Hair in Style 2 Fireworks 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Face Wounds: Nightmare - The Tooth Fairy (No Longer Available!)
Choker: Le Morte - Toothless in Black 
Necklace: KOSH - The Toothfairy Necklace 
Wings: DRD - Fairywings in Monotone 
Body Blood: Izzie's - Face & Body Blood & Wounds 
Oufit (Including Accessories): Decoy - Bloody Wisdom Gacha Collection (Available until October 31st at The Arcade
Pose: Secret Poses - Bloody Night, Pose 4 (Available until October 30th at The Dark Style Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment