Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Furbabies Never Really Leave!

I've seen so many posts on facebook about people losing their people and furbabies recently and maybe due to this, or maybe it´s due to other things, but I keep having this feeling of coming sadness. Like someone I love and call family is going to disappear or worse! I hope that I´m just being over sensitive and empathetic to the people I see sharing their pain, but it has me on edge! 
Today´s picture is a representation of that sadness, even though the location is somewhere totally awesome I just felt like it spoke volumes of my mood right now!
I have been in a bit of a downer kinda mood for the past few days, I'm trying to blame it on having a cold but I guess there may be more to it than that... So as I was exploring the awesome setting that is Trick or Treat Lane - it's great both as a pretty sim and a shopping event by the way - I stopped in the Cemetery to say hello to old friends. 
I was overcome with a few emotions, but I clearly remember feeling like I was being followed. While I was there I found myself thinking about my old cat, that lived with Mum in RL, and I really had the distinct feeling that I could hear her miaow whispering in the wind as I left the cemetery. 
I'd only gone to TOTL to find a fab place to pose in my new TOTL based outfit! An adorable collection from JACKALOPE, a collection involving the Tabitha Sweatshirts, Fringe Shorts and the awesome Bat Tights! 
Please excuse me now though, I may be back later but I think I need to give my living furbabies a cuddle!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Sintiklia - Eliza in Naturals 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Earrings: Astara - Batty Earrings (Available until November 2nd at Trick or Treat Lane
Top: JACKALOPE - Tabitha Sweathshirt (Available until November 2nd at Trick or Treat Lane
Shorts: JACKALOPE - Tabitha Fringe Shorts (Available until November 2nd at Trick or Treat Lane
Tights: JACKALOPE - Bat + Black Tights (Available until November 2nd at Trick or Treat Lane
Pose: FOXCITY - Taxi, Pose 1 
Cat: Jian - Feline Frights Gacha Item in 3. Ghost Kitty Companion RARE 

No comments:

Post a Comment