Thursday, August 15, 2019

The King is dead... Storm the Tower

It's been a long, stressful couple of weeks. I've been working my RL ass off and so today I've been banned from doing ANYTHING much besides taking pictures and relaxing. My hubby and mother have been telling me off if they see me doing anything remotely like work! Blogging is the only thing that's allowed, and I'm actually really OK with that! 
There's lots of fun things happening... This weekend is HAIR FAIR, and ECLIPSE IS BACK!!! 
First though I have to fight off all of those people that want my attention, and Rudh has to keep the pesky beasts away... 
Trapped in the tower, now that "The King is dead" and she's stolen the crown due to her own devious good fortune, Rudh is having to defend the tower until her evil reinforcements arrive to protect her... Unfortunately Habada the Puppy Pilot and his buddies have other ideas... They are taking back the kingdom for the good guys!!! 
Anyway, the reason for this post is to tell you that ECLIPSE IS BACK!!! I AM SO EXCITED, it's been a long hot couple of months but as October draws nearer, Eclipse is here to remind us that October Never Dies!! 
I got so wrapped up in the fight for the tower that I kinda distanced myself from the Eclipse goodies, BUT being a good girl I'm sharing close ups of the Cubic Cherry "The King is Dead" Crown and the fierce looking Behemoth Collar from Spookshow... 
What is she wearing; 
Crown: Cubic Cherry - The King is dead (Available until August 30th at ECLIPSE
Hair: Alice Project - Delirium in Electric Green (No Longer Available!) 
Eyes: (( Lovely Alien )) - Hive Eyes 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Collar: Spookshow - Behemoth Collar (Available until August 30th at ECLIPSE
Necklace: MiWardrobe - Audrey Necklace in Grey (No Longer Available!) 
Top: Inkhole - Oah Outfit in Black 
Skirt: Blueberry - Catrine 
Pose: Secret Poses - Summer Jeep, Pose 4 
Dogs: Jian - Habada the Pilot 

No comments:

Post a Comment