Friday, August 16, 2019

Gifts to Marry My Mommas

If you follow me on other areas of Social Media, you may well have seen that my SL Parents - Chopper Mosely, Louisa Zourric and Phedre DeMontreve - are now in the process of planning their wedding... That's right, Daddy put a ring on it and they are getting married in December... 
There seems to be so much to do, but I'm taking a back seat and letting them plan everything. I just hope Daddy remembers that now he's given my Moms an awesome present, he has to give me one so that he's actually allowed to marry my Moms... They get a ring, I should get... I dunno a Car or something?! 
The ideal scenario would play out that Daddy would say, "Hey Babygirl, I left something in the car in the garage, can you go get it for me please?" and after being a brattish child that I am, I'd go to the garage and there would be the ultimate "Can I marry your Moms?" gift... 
Of course, it doesn't have to be a car... I mean there are lots and lots of other things that could work... Jewellery, Pets, a raise in my allowance?! All of these things will work wonders... 
Just a note to anyone reading... I'm only joking here... Yes I'm a brat, but I would never expect gifts like this for something like them getting engaged. I'm so happy that my Dad finally found people who aren't the bad kinda crazies... Best gift of all is that I get two Moms that can take my side whenever Dad is being a butthead LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: #Foxy - Rival Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Collar: Gabriel - Slave chain necklace in Black Silver 
Jacket: Pseudo - Bradley Jacket in Black 
Dress: PaperDolls - Jeans Dress in Faded 
Boots: CandyDoll - Arabella Boots in Black 
Pose: FOXCITY - Moody, Pose 3 
Gift: Bad Unicorn - 'High SLife Gacha' in Gift Wrapped Whip White 
Backdrop: Pseudo - Parking Garrage Scene (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment