Sunday, August 11, 2019

Head Full of Space

Well it's Sunday, and the weekend is almost over, I feel like I should be relaxed but actually the thought of going to work tomorrow is filling me with dread, I'm FAR too tired and a holiday seems like the best thing right now. I feel like I'm not on the planet anymore, like my head is floating in space and there's nothing in it but clouds of dust! 
In fact if you could put my feelings into an image it would be exactly like this right... A look of emptiness on my face and the swirling of stars around in my mind! I'm lost in space, which I'll admit is never a good place to find me since I have more than a little fear of aliens! 
The spirit of me is drained and it needs rebooting - shown here in this gorgeous necklace from FIKA, the Apis Necklaces had a reboot with words to describe any mood! - and the swirling of the stars thanks to this gorgeous Galaxy Halo from Pukki, that I found a while ago through Facebook and have been waiting for the right moment to share! 

What is she wearing;
Halo: Pukki - Galaxy Halo 
Stars: random.Matter - Astrid Aura 
Hair & Accessory: Lamb - Fox in Red Pack 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Glasses: [Fetch] - Kay Glasses 
Eyes: Izzie's - Demon Eyes 
Face Wound: SongBird - Starseed 
Necklace: FIKA - Apis Pendant in Words 
Pose: Secret Poses - Fresh Donuts, Pose 5 
Backdrop: Void - Pocket Universe in Apareka 

No comments:

Post a Comment