Monday, May 7, 2018

I'll Fight... When the Seasons Change

I'm a fighter... I know I am, I just need to find it buried way down deep inside. 
There are all sorts of things that bring this fighter out of me... Pain for those I love being the number one reason you'll get me mad, but also things I witness around me in the world. By nature I'm not a very confident person, I run from confrontation and even though I'm not proud of it, I admit that I can't always stand up for myself! 
It's time for me to start being a fighter... Fight for what I want and keep it that way...
One thing that I find always makes me get into the mood, no matte what mood I want to get myself into is music... So on a day like today when I want to get myself pumped up for a fight, I reach for a little Five Finger Death Punch to get myself in the mood!! Today is one of those days, I have a new favourite song, and it's bringing out my inner feisty side. So I'm posing like a champ today... 
Wearing a brand new hooded top from MuggleBorn, which is available until today for a discounted price at the May Sale Event but should be back to normal price soon. Looks awesome with a pair of comfy pants and my hat stuffed into the new hair from Truth
Now before I'm done with this post, I'm going to share my fight song of the moment... Five Finger Death Punch's new single is called "When the Seasons Change", and it's bloody brilliant... 
What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Jacica (Current Group Gift)
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Top: MuggleBorn - Eclipse Top (Available until May 7th at the May Sale Event for a Discounted Price)
Pants: SPIRIT - Alexix Pants in Gray
Pose: FOXCITY - Knockout (Past Group Gift) (Available for use at Backdrop City)
Stool: tarte - Barstool in Natural
Water Bottle: brocante - Water Bottles Gacha Set in Exes

No comments:

Post a Comment