Wednesday, May 30, 2018

A trip to Pandora

Yesterday I realised that I've become far too much of a hermit... I needed to get out and explore Second Life like I used to, so I pulled my big girl panties on and braved it, stepping out of the house and leaving the familiar places behind. 
It was something I'm glad I did, as I managed to find something really, really gorgeous... A little slice of paradise at the Pandora Resort... 
You arrive via a plane landing point, but when you walk down following the path you're transported into a gorgeous spa-like environment, and from there on it becomes jungle and it's simply gorgeous! I would definitely recommend taking a plane flight to visit this place... 
It was a pretty place for a pretty outfit, but I definitely think that I will be going back here to relax.

What is she wearing;
Hair: RunAway - Samantha Hair 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Necklace: ISON - Jeana Necklace in Silver (Available until June 6th at Collabor88
Top: ISON - Lisa Halter Top in Emerald (Available until June 6th at Collabor88
Skirt: Blueberry - Catrine Skirts in Fat Pack 
Shoes: REIGN - Leather Flip Flops 
Pose: Image Essentials - 7 Deadly Sins, Wrath Pose 

No comments:

Post a Comment