Tuesday, May 29, 2018

A day at the Farm...

It's a HOT time here in Holland at the moment, the temperature is UP, UP, UP and I'm melting. Apparently in parts of Holland it's now raining... and I believe it's even started to rain a little here, but oh my gah it's still hot. 
I'm going to enjoy the day on the farm, collect some eggs and let the dog go for a walk... I might find a pretty shady spot to sit and keep myself cool!! 
The countryside at Netherwood is beautiful, pretty to make a girl relax in the heat... 
She looks so pretty today, but I had to take the photo from behind today purely and simply because I had to show off the new Bloom Hair from Truth with a very pretty Paisley print Roman Dress from Tres Blah
I better put the eggs in the cool before they go off... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Bloom in Redhead (Available until June 23rd at Uber
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: Tres Blah - Roman Dress in Paisley (Available until June 6th at Collabor88
Basket: JIAN - Egg Basket
Pose: Image Essentials - Kawaii 1 
Dog: JIAN - 'dorable Danes in 5. Fawn Companion Pup 

No comments:

Post a Comment