Saturday, May 12, 2018

Futuristic Cyber Sex Doll

It's been a while, but every now and then I have to have myself a very naughty little Saturday... This time I'm blaming it on the opening of a new round of ROMP, which always gets me in the mood and makes me wanna do bad things... Bad but SPARKLY things... 
I know I try to blame ROMP every time it opens for the naughtiness coming out of me but I cant really blame them although I didn't even realise it was time for the event to come around again until Ama slipped something naughty into my wardrobe! 
Ama released this awesome Cocky Gag for the new round of ROMP and well, you know me, it was like a moth to a flame... I NEEDED to use it lol... Though my picture today came out a little bit more Cyber style than I thought it might be, guess that's due to me posing on the new Synth Bed - in pink - from Violetility, which you can also get your naughty little hands on at ROMP!! 
It looks like she's sad though, maybe it's not easy being a futuristic cyber doll?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Tableau Vivant - April II in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Mascara Tears: ARISE - Running Mascara 6 
Gag: Ama - Cocky Gag (Available until May 26th at ROMP
Body Sparkles: [Cynful] - Stripper Body Dust 
Outfit: Mossu - Britney Set in Silver 
Leg Straps: Ama - Cheryl Leg Straps (Available until May 18th at Blush)
Pose & Prop: Violetility - Synth Bed in Pink (Available until May 26th at ROMP

No comments:

Post a Comment