Thursday, April 5, 2018

Keeping Herself Amused!

This may sound a little weird, but bear with me, I never promised logic in my madness ever lol... I'm still at home, sorry that there is so much time between posts but I am more than a little distracted with RL and I'm loving every moment of it. Yet today I was laying on my bed in my old childhood room remembering things that had taken place within those walls... One of the biggest things that sprang to mind was losing my virginity... DON'T ASK ME WHY lol... It just came to me, and got me thinking about the way I am today. The way I allow Rudh to be, a little bit of a naughty monster at times! 
Then I remembered this picture I had ready to share with you and well, I needed to clear my head by writing something... 
I have always said that Rudh is a bit of a slut! I don't mind and I laugh about it, I mean it protects me from harm of people pointing the fingers if I'm already using the term for myself, doesn't it?! 
She loves nothing more than playing around and getting herself into all kinds of naughty troubles! Even with the choice of having a Play Tent built in her bedroom - thanks to the awesome Violetility at the current round of Blush by the way - she's now had a pink play tent set up for her and her favourite play companion!! 
No longer looking cute - although far from innocent as it's just something that she can never achieve - in her pretty little yellow Aileen Cardi Dress - from [I<3F] - she's found something to keep herself amused while I'm busy in RL... A little "Toy" - courtesy of a pose from Reve Obscura
Not long now till I am back to normal, and I am kinda looking forward to it, but until then see you soon and have fun Rudh!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Lilo in Redhead 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Glasses: Remarkable Oblivion - Talamasca Frames (Past Group Gift) 
Dress: [I<3F] - Aileen Dress (Available until April 15th at Shiny Shabby
Pose: Reve Obscura - Toy BENTO Pose w/ Mesh Massager 
Bed: Violetility - Play Tent in Pink (Available until April 25th at Blush
Bear: [La Baguette] - DiKuma Teddy 

No comments:

Post a Comment