Saturday, April 14, 2018

Follow the Balloon in the Book of Dreams

I've always been a fan of an over-active imagination... I love to create magical stories and worlds where I can be anything and everything that I've ever dreamt of. Sometimes my over-active mind does get me into trouble, I always end up over thinking things and causing myself heartache, but otherwise I love being a creative mind. Sometimes these things collide perfectly in SL, when an outfit a pose and background come together in harmony... As they have for me today... 
The location is actually a backdrop from Kraftwork called "The Book of Dreams" and the magical woman was chasing that pretty red balloon - as a pose from NANTRA...  
Her outfit is a collection of different items from gachas by 1313 Mockingbird Lane and I'll admit for some reason I was being a bit of a chicken and decided to wear it over a leotard, it's VERY sheer!!! I love the skater shape of it though, and the back piece and mask come from separate gacha machines! I also added a little "Kal" Head chain - from Zombie Suicide. This head chain was a release for Fly By Friday - a new event where things are released for a discounted price of 85L - but now that it's Saturday the item is available at the regular price!
It was a look that feel together perfectly!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Bewkie (March group Gift) 
Head Jewellery: Zombie Suicide - Kal Head Chain 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Necklace: Empyrean Forge - Ah-Kin Collar in Silver 
Leotard: AVALE - Jennifer 
Outfit (Including Dress, Panties, Backpiece & Mask): 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Kira Gacha Items (Available until April 28th at Oh My Gacha
Pose: {NANTRA} - 99 Luftballons (Available until April 26th at The Liaison Collaborative
Backdrop: KraftWork - The Book of Dreams (Available for use at Backdrop City

No comments:

Post a Comment