Tuesday, April 10, 2018

A Fox in the Forest

Well I had my first day at work yesterday, and am tired as all heck this morning, BUT I have another day today and am actually still feeling excited about going in. I'm a happy girl right now, let's see how long this lasts. Everything seems to be going well... The Gators are happy, I have a new job, and still have time to do me things... It's great!!
So I'm letting my mind wander into Fairy tales... Hell and I just started watching an older but recommended TV Series called "Once Upon a Time" and its GOOD!!! So fairy tales are the forefront of my mind right now! 
I've had this look ready for a while, a Magical Fox in Snuggles Forest, she's the kind of creature that belongs in a fairy tale. 
She's a magical Moon Alchemy Fox... Born of a LootBox - the Alchemy Foxy collection at this month's LootBox which is open until April 19th by the way - with a touch of Moon "Distance" - in the form of this gorgeous hairstyle from Moon which is available at Kustom9 until April 10th and yes I know that's today but you may catch it, or have to wait until it's released in the mainstore!
Be quick if you want to see her though, she's about to scamper off into the woods and hide for another work day is about to begin! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Moon - Distance in RedHeads (Available until April 10th at Kustom9
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit (Including Ears, Clothing, Tail & Legs): Alchemy - Foxy Gacha Items (Available until April 19th at LootBox Gacha
Pose: NANTRA -  Who Are You Wearing? Pose 6 

No comments:

Post a Comment