Thursday, December 21, 2017

I saw Mommy kissing Santa Clause... So I killed him!

I saw Mommy kissing Santa Clause... She wasn't kissing him for long though because I HAD to step in to help her... That big fat man went down!!! I'm pleased to tell you that it wasn't the real Santa, just a fat interpretation at the local mall... How dare he kiss Mommy?!
Unfortunately for the safety of the real Santa, I had to be locked away... Judge said there was a strange look in my eye...
This whole idea started because of a group gift released by Psycho Barbie. An awesome Christmas - well I guess you might say Anti-Christmas - Sweater, released as a group gift from the store for the festive season with the words "I Killed Santa" emblazoned across the front. The group is a pay to join on, but the fee is only around 100L, and well I thought that was worth it just for the sweater, but then when you factor in all the other group gifts that are readily available, it's a steal! 
They locked me in a cell at the infamous Ironwood Hills Asylum, but what makes me laugh more than anything is they forgot my trusty ol' Saw & Conquered blade - made by Violetility - just left me standing there with it... Doubt I'll be locked away for long!! 
Though if the look in her eye is anything to go by there is more planned in her crazy mind... Her eyes have gone a little cloudy - Frosted Eyes perhaps like the awesome set I'm wearing from Nightmare available at Suicide Dollz - she's ready, waiting, just listening for the jingle of the bells... 

What is she wearing;
Hair & Accessory: [KoKoLoReS] - Maddie 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Wounds & Blood: Izzie's - Face & Body Blood & Wounds 
Eyes: Nightmare - Frosted Eyes (Available until December 31st at Suicide Dollz
Collar: Kibitz - Elsa collar
Sweater: +Psycho Barbie+ - I Killed Santa (Group Gift) 
Weapon: Violetility - No Tomorrow Gacha Item in Saw & Conquered 
Pants: Blueberry - Tali Fall Pants in Leather Black 
Pose: NANTRA - Mr.Pointy 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment