Sunday, December 24, 2017

My Sister and her Hogwarts!

I know that I said I wouldn't be around much over the Christmas break, but you know how it is... You sit there relaxing and suddenly it's like you get an itch... I NEEDED to fill some of my blogging addiction and needed to release a bit of that pent up bloggeritis! 
I'm in the UK now, back with family and having a wonderfully relaxing time of it too. Just taking time out to enjoy the company and familiarity of home. Yet my sister and I were flicking through the TV channels, wondering what to watch and she being a die hard Harry Potter fan was dismayed to know that I've never actually watched - or read for that matter - a single Harry Potter anything... 
I had however, stashed a blog post away ready to post sometime when the feeling got to me, so this one I'm dedicating to my RL lil sister, Sophie!
Soph is such a die-hard fan she can tell me anything about anything Harry Potter related - I guess a little like I am with Tolkein. 
She'd be a student of the Hufflepuff house, although I'm sure if we're talking about the RL me I may be there too - that's the one with the Badger right?! Rudh on the other hand would be a Slytherine... Without question. 
We had a party in SL recently that was Harry Potter themed. Being a bit resourceful, and not wanting to spend a lot on a Harry Potter based uniform, I found the cutest uniform from Zenith. Adding a pair of socks in the matching shade of green, as well as some bad girl accessories like a Garter belt full of money and a cigarette, it made Rudh really ready for her trip to Hogwarts. 
Only problem was, she wasn't counting on the fact that she would be pulled up on stage at Elysion and asked to perform for the ghostly crowd... Levitation... Leviosa right? 

What is she wearing; Location:
Hair: Truth - Scout in Redhead 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Cigarette: [NikotiN] - Classic Cigarette 
Outfit: Zenith - Spring School Uniforms in Black 
Wand: comet - Fantastic Creatures Wand 3
Garter: *L.inc* - Bitch Garter (No Longer Available!)
Boots: fri.http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pemberley/128/85/23 - Millie Booties in Coal 
Pose: elephante Poses - The Witch in the Dark 

No comments:

Post a Comment