Saturday, October 7, 2017

Countryside Rally to Rescue Style

Something a little prettier today, less gore which is strange for me at this time of year but a post with a heart and a very important message to share. I've mentioned it a few times but if you haven't seen or heard the information there is a special shopping event to raise money and awareness for a wonderful cause "Operation Delta Dog"... If you haven't been over to take a look at the event, you should, there are some cute things and 100% of all of the proceeds go to raising money for this awesome cause... 
My picture today was taken whilst I took my Countryside Collie for a walk in the Skull Creek Countryside - this location is home to the Ghost Bullys MC, organisers of the event, and it's open to the public to check out but please bear in mind it's MC land!
The outfit I'm wearing for my Rally to Rescue look of the day - I guess you could call it that - is one made by my own MC Sister, Solde Rothmanay - for her store Soul Designs. The top comes in a range of different paw print colours and the entire outfit can be bought at the Rally to Rescue, meaning there is a 100% donation to the charity from anyone that purchases it!! It's cute and helping a great charity, how awesome is that?! Also, when worn with some cute boots and a cowboy hat, it seems PERFECT for getting into country girl mode hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Truth - Montana in Redhead 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: Soul Designs - Missy Shorts Outfit (Available until October 20th at Rally to Rescue
Shoes: [MODA] - TYE PLATFORM WORKBOOTS 
Dog: Jian - Countryside Collies in Adult Companion RARE 
Pose: Image Essentials - Trendy Girls 5 (Available until September 30th at Square1

No comments:

Post a Comment