Monday, October 9, 2017

Gridrow Witch

Still sticking with the pretty magic a little more today in my new costume post... I think that this will be my fourth Halloween look for the month and that's not bad, well I say fourth, but I have a lot more ready to share with you too so in actuality I'm on my 8th costume - YAY for one a day!!! 
Today I'm doing something a little witchy... A little dark magical, at a gorgeous place called "Gridrow Heights"... 
This asylum is the creation of the team behind Elysion and it's GORGEOUS... I've not been a member of the group for very long, it was a kinda sorta Halloween gift - least that's the way I'm thinking of it - and I am addicted... So many little nooks and crannies to play in!!! Gridrow Heights is the awesome Halloween location for this amazing design team!! 
The location itself defies you to try and be prettier than it, and so when I pulled on this witchy look and was wandering around in the halls it seemed to fit right in... 
Cobbled together with a gorgeous Moon Elixir "Salem" Blouse - that I purchased at the event of the same name, Salem - and a Rhola Skirt from Sweet Thing, all that was missing was a few accessories!!! Thanks to the Wasabi Pillls "Malin" hat that comes with the hair, and is a special release for the season, and these amazing Violetility Rivet Glasses, that I am sure would be the kind of thing a certain Madam McGonagall would wear, I was a VERY happy little witch... 
Now I can't wait to go back and explore more... If you can handle the hefty group price tag, it's VERY VERY worth it!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Wasabi Pills - Malin in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Glasses: Violetility - Rivet Glasses (Available until October 31st at We <3 RP
Top: Moon Elixir - Salem Blouse in Onyx (Available until October 31st at Salem
Skirt: Sweet Thing - Rhola Skirt in Noir 
Pose: Image Essentials - Trendy Girls 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment