Friday, October 27, 2017

Nightmares of Clowns

This week has been a Damn good week in the life of Rudhmellowen... I've been out in RL and spent a good few hours with some live Apocalyptica, and in SL I've been very creatively playing around with my wardrobe creating all kinds of weird and wonderful Halloweeny things... 
Today I want to do a bit of a shout out about the Gators MC Halloween Event... Take a trip through the dark and depraved walls of Hell's Asylum to discover some of the nightmares that plague the MC and our members... I'll give you a little hint as to mine, shall I?!
There may be one or two little clownish looking people hidden in my nightmare...
It was the perfect excuse to pull on my new - and hard won I should add seeing as it's a Rare - dress, which is available in a gacha along with the gloves and a few other now shown items, in the MoonAmore Gacha at The Epiphany until November 15th.
As if the dress clowns weren't enough I had to have more clownishness... Accessories were the best way to do it... Starting up top, I had a wig to match the hair of the dolls on my dress thanks to Truth's Emika style, then rather than the traditional clown style I wore a katat0nik & Clemmm Gas Mask with a clown design... Love that it made me look even more crazy!!! If that wasn't crazy enough, crazy me carved some crazy clownness into my skin - thanks to The White Crow's So Much Fun Gacha Carvings.
Then it was off to the circus - or in this case a certain Nightmare at The Gators... A circus full of clowns, balloons and lollipop clowns even - a Rare prize from Lost Junction at Salem until October 30th by the way - I just wonder how long anyone could bare that horribly creepy giggle that permeates through the circus music... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Emika in Reds
Eyes: Goth1c0 - Infected Make up and Mesh Eyes
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Mask: katat0nik & Clemmm - Gas Mask in Clown
Upper Collar: .random.Matter. - Cermet Collar in Do Not Feed Red
Lower Collar: .random.Matter. - Wretched Collar
Wound: The White Crow - So Much Fun Gacha Item in 11 RARE
Balloons: Mello - Evil Balloon Bunch Hold RARE (Available until October 30th at The Nightmare
Lollipop: Lost Junction - Lolliween Gacha Item in #01 Georgie's Favourite RARE (Available until October 31st at Salem
Outfit (Including Gloves & Dress): MoonAmore - Clowns Circus Gacha Items (Available until November 15th at The Epiphany)
Pose: Signature Pose - Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment