Tuesday, October 31, 2017

All Hallow's Eve

HALLOWEEN IS HERE!!! The most exciting and dead day of the year has finally arrived and I am a happy girl... Let all the dark, evil and macabre things come out to play as there is dark magic in the air... 
I've been such a busy girl this year creating some weird and wonderful costumes for the Halloween Season and I've had such a good time doing so, but now that the big day is here I am calming down a little and will take a moment to rest and reflect...
Sitting alone in the dark at the gorgeous Gridrow Heights, I removed the mask that I've been hiding behind as my inner darkness could come out without being too noticeable.
Her mask is CUREMORE and at the moment of peace in the Bloody Masquerade, dressed in her Charm Blouse of Moon Elixir... 
Enjoying the magic of the Hallow's Eve... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Lady in Redhead 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyes: Izzie's - Demon Eyes 
Face Wound & Mask: CUREMORE - Bloody Masquerade (Available until November 12th at N.21
Top: Moon Elixir - Charm Blouse in Snow (Available until November 10th at Kawaii Project

No comments:

Post a Comment