Thursday, September 15, 2016

Dog Walking in Heels

I am sure that I am not the only person in the world that will ever say this but you just cannot help but LOVE your free days. Recently I've been working two jobs and so any time that I get to myself is precious time... It's been lovely just doing things around the house, especially now it seems to be a little cooler than it has been over the past few days, yet I cannot stop myself from feeling a need to talk to you. 
So what do I like to do in my free time, well a side from blogging and taking the pictures that goes with it, one of my favourite RL past-times is going for walks with my dog Izzy... She's a Saluki - a breed of dog that is a part of the Greyhound family - and she loves nothing more than a good long run. Today I'm thinking of her and our walks, as I write to you... 
I've yet to find anyone in SL that makes dogs like Salukis - they are the same shape as a greyhound but have longer fur that is akin to their Setter cousins - HOWEVER, there is one store that makes amazing animals - one which I don't mind admitting I am slightly addicted to - the store in question is Jian
I've talked to you about Jian before, but as you can see in my picture today, I'm taking my new Jian Lively Lab Puppy for a walk at the gorgeous Saint Pete City Sim. It's such a pretty location, a true feeling of Autumn and the perfect place for me to walk this little lab! 
The outfit that she is wearing is not really a true dog walking outfit I suppose, maybe Rudh just got home from a crazy fun night out and needed to take her little friend out for a wee walk?! 
Her Knotted White - Blueberry - Shirt and Thigh High "Lisa" Split Pants - Asteria - definitely seem more like they are suited to an up scale wine bar than dog walking, not to mention the crazy high heels - Reign - surely she'd going to get blisters?!
Sitting here talking about walking a dog I feel that perhaps it's time for me to walk mine... Though I will be doing it without the towering heels LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Cerys in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Collar: MONS - Extreme Choker in Silver 
Tattoo: Identity - Night Crawler 
Top: Blueberry - Romy Knotted Top in White 
Pants: Asteria - Lisa Slit Pants in Black 
Shoes: REIGN - Coven Heels 
Dog: Jian - Lively Labs in Chocolate Companion Pup (Available until September 30th at The Arcade
Pose: Image Essentials - Expressive 13 (Available until September 30th at Designer Showcase

No comments:

Post a Comment