Friday, September 9, 2016

Dresses in the Shade

I may be in a little trouble when it comes to my post today, because I am more than a little bit late with it! I was sent the most gorgeous of dresses by a store that I am a part of the blogger team for and I will admit that whilst I was cleaning my hoard it got misplaced... I only just found it, and I am hoping that although the release event is now over this gorgeous dress will have made it back to the mainstore!
It's the perfect dress for this time of year - long, soft and floaty - just what you want when weather gets hot!
I was a bit unsure at first, I'm not normally that keen on the long dresses in SL... I mean I wear them occasionally in RL but in SL I dress Rudh as a Barbie and long floaty never really seems to be something that occurs to me! Maybe I should do it more often?!
The dress in question is one from a collection of different colours and designs by Petite Mort... This Zoe Dress I chose to wear in a gorgeous Cerulean colour, looks so soft and light that I REALLY want one in RL lol...
Now to spend some time wandering around in the garden, and hopefully I can find a shady spot to keep cool in...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Cerys in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Tattoo: Identity - Night Crawler
Dress: Petite Mort - Zoe Dress in Cerulean
Pose: Signature Pose - No Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment