Thursday, September 8, 2016

Siesta Time

It's very hot again in Holland today. Probably not as hot as it can get in other places but very hot all the same. I feel like I am melting and because of the heat I feel very very sleepy, yet there are chores to be done and this sleeping beauty cannot rest. 
Instead of running around the house like a headless chicken though, there is only one thing that I really want to do right now, and it looks something a little like this... 
In many places when things get warm, people have a siesta. I cannot really sleep properly during the day but the thought of it feels very nice, and I know that just being able to turn your head off and go to sleep is one of the easiest ways to recharge your system. Personally if I sleep during the day then I cannot sleep at night so it doesn't always seem very effective... AND when I sleep I never ever look this glamorous... 
Rudh makes sleeping look pretty, wearing a skimpy black negligee from Kaithleen's and the barest of accessories, she looks peaceful, rested and very pretty - if it was the RL me on a bed it would be far less elegant than that LOL... 
Her bed is actually a pose prop from Come Soon. The Nice Dreams Pose and all it's props is a Come Soon Release for the soon to be closing round of Suicide Dollz - you have a couple of days left to check the event, but it changed on the 10th and you will have to wait until the pose is moved to the mainstore, if you don't hurry! 
Don't rush too fast, it's too hot and I don't want anyone to overheat, but yeah... Get a move on!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Argrace - Akane in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Collar: Kibitz - Collar Collection Gacha Item in Elsa Collar 
Tattoo: Identity - Night Crawler 
Dress: Kaithleen's - Negligee in Black 
Pose: Come Soon - Nice Dreams (Available until September 10th at Suicide Dollz

No comments:

Post a Comment