Sunday, September 4, 2016

Horror Movie Nights

Is it weird that right now I am already beginning to get excited that Halloween is coming... It's still a month to go but I'm so excited that from this point on I will be getting my butt into gear and starting to get myself into the Holiday Spirit. 
Starting with some horror movies! I'm not very good with Horror Movies, I tend to over think and it get's into my head and makes it seem worse than the movies may well do for other people. HellBone is a horror movie fanatic and he knows them all like the back of his hand... Me, I tend to hide behind the cushions and only look out when I know that the bad things have passed. 
Yet today, on my lazy Sunday I am going to be brave, curl up in my tree house and watch "Last Arcade"! 
My Slumber Party style set up is a brand new Gacha release from one of my favourite stores... Lost Junction. Many of the props that you see here - such as the sleeping bag, pillows, videos and pizza - are available in the Slumber Party Gacha Machine at the latest round of The Arcade. The chips are also available in this event, but to get them you need to play the Chipsters Gacha Machine - different machine filled by the same creator! Yet my favourite item in this bumper release has to be the TVs... These are the machines rares, but they are so worth trying to get your hands on. Each TV - and there are three versions Horror, Kawaii and Sci-Fi - comes complete with 6 different viewing options including 4 hand drawn artworks by Lost Junction's Designer - Tala Laval! As always I get excited by things that are available at The Arcade, but these TVs are definitely one of my favourite items from the event this round! They clearly show that a lot of thought, time and effort have gone into making them! .
While on the subject of The Arcade, another designer really caught my attention this round too - Intrigue Co, has always made some adorable plushies but the Frightful Friends Gacha Items were things I couldn't leave behind...
Right now I just hope no one appears to scare the beejezus out of me... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: yumyum - 81 in Red 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: erratic - janelle Crop Top in Pretty as Fuck 
Pants: erratic - cameron Jersey Briefs in Colorpack 2 
Pose: Signature Pose - Just love me 
Movie Night Props: [Lost Junction] - Slumber Party Gacha Items (Available until September 30th at The Arcade
Chips: [Lost Junction] - Chipsters Gacha Items in Salt & Pepper REWARD (Available until September 30th at The Arcade
Plushies: Intrigue Co - Plushie Pals Frightful Friends Gacha Items (Available until September 30th at The Arcade

No comments:

Post a Comment