Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Sometimes the things with no ideas, turn out to be good ideas...

I am one of those bloggers that gets sent things and as soon as I get them I start to worry that I have run out of inspiration and will let someone down if I don't use things in a photo. I know that shouldn't be the case, as it's times like that in which I will make things that I am not happy with but when an idea comes to me easily it's great... When an idea doesn't strike me like lightning, I begin to panic!!
This was one of those times, I received items from brocante, and then started to worry that I'd be letting a friend down by not blogging the items *facepalms* I need to relax more... Then pictures will just happen naturally, and the results will be better than I had thought...
As is the case with this one... I actually like how this turned out, and I guess that is the most important thing! 
The props in the photo that I have come from the store brocante - the collaboration between the owners of floorplan and Consignment - and these were event releases a while ago, I couldn't remember which event but they were in an event... Sorry I cannot be more specific... They are available with the brocante collection at it's main store area now however! 
Luckily they make an awesome prop to just pose with in a cute outfit, and I do really love this outfit!!! 
It's a Baby Doll Dress in a Sheer Silver colour that was a past Suicide Dollz release from R A N S O M, and it is so cute! But you HAVE to wear panties with it unless you plan on staying in your own home ladies hehe... I accessorised the pretty dress with some heavier style jewellery including one of my favourite collars from [ abrasive ] and the DO NOT PRESS Button Necklace from BAMSE
It wasn't what I initially thought the outcome of this set of items would achieve but I really like it in the end... Sometimes it's surprising what you can create right?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Shaylee in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia 
Collar: [ abrasive ] - Loose Belt Choker in Black 
Necklace: BAMSE - Button Necklace in DO NOT PRESS RARE 
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black 
Dress: R A N S O M - Baby Doll Dress in Sheer Silver 
Pose: PRETENSE - Linger 4 
Ladder: brocante. - Leaning Ladder 
Light: brocante. - Hanging Cage Light in Red 

No comments:

Post a Comment