Sunday, March 6, 2016

Sundays are Lazy Days

Sunday Morning... Gotta love those... Times for being lazy, putting your feet up and resting before the beginning of the crazy week ahead. Thankfully I am feeling much better than I have been as of late, and am finally ready to rock 'n' roll - about freaking time too... Though as it is Sunday, I plan on having a very relaxing day, a day without HellBone as he is in RL with the B.A.C.A and I am left alone with the dog and cat...
I think it makes for a perfect PJ day, during which I will no doubt read some, watch some tv - perhaps even as I did when I was a kid I will watch Sunday Morning Cartoons - and chow down on lots and lots of cereal!!! Maybe I'll even let Rudh in on the act! 
She was already dressed when I found her this morning, but I have to admit that I am a little jealous... The lucky bugger popped open a new box of Lost Junction's Berry Princess Cereal - that she had bought at the new Arcade this month - and she won the prize... A Fairy Wand no less... Lucky Bugger! 
Her outfit today makes me laugh though, looking fairly casual in her favourite yellow Blueberry shirt, she seems to have had a little accident! 
The Wooden Leg - a Poisoned Diamond creation - she has on, I am not sure if she is pranking me or if she had a nasty accident in my absence, but at least she colour coordinated it perfectly with her new Handstitched Leather Leggings from lassitude & ennui... 
A lazy day in both RL and SL, sounds like heaven doesn't it!!! Hope you enjoy your day even if you aren't able to be in your PJS!!! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Magika - Fool for Love 
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia 
Top: Blueberry - Knotted Tops in Yellow 
Pants: lassitude & ennui - Handstitched Leather Leggings in Brown (Available until March 31st at We <3 RP
Wooden Leg: (Poisoned Diamond) - Wood Leg 
Cereal (Including Box, Bowl & Toy): Lost Junction - Cereal Surprise in Berry Princess RARE (Available until March 31st at The Arcade
Chair: {vespertine} - Slouchy Chair in Brown 
Poef: LISP - Pansy Puff in Brown 
Knitting: tres blah - Cozy Winter in Knit Fix RARE 
Table: Dutchie - Side Table 
Tea: 8f8 - Storyteller's Burrow in Out of Tea (30) 
Poppies: Apple Fall - Poppies in Glazed Vase 

No comments:

Post a Comment