Tuesday, March 1, 2016

My Gators in Virtual You Magazine!

A new issue of Virtual You Magazine has been released yesterday, and the Gators have a featured article as one of the first in the issue... 
It all started with Lilian, when she was introduced to a Greek with a passion for his magazine. One of her friends - and the author of the Gator Article, Liss - asked to write about the Gators MC. Lil was originally asked to take some photos, but she asked me for help and seeing my photos come to life in the magazine is just awesome!!! 
To see the full article and all it's pictures - along with the rest of the magazine's interesting articles - you should check out Virtual You Magazine, issue 3... 
Let me know what you think and if you have any comments that you'd care to share about the magazine... I will gladly pass the details along to the editor!! 
(The photos are bigger on my flickr too, so if you want to see them better take a look there... ) 
Thank you to Alycan and Virtual You Magazine for giving the Gators space. Thank you to Liss for such a good article about the MC and I hope that I was some help for you at least, and thank you Lil for orchestrating the whole affair of getting things done... 
Enjoy the reading... Let me know what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment