Friday, March 6, 2015

Demons on the Desk of Mr Winchester!

Some of you may have heard but others may not, so I will tell you all again... My Hubby - HellBone Barbosa - is a vehicle maker in SL... He creates vehicles of all different kinds from bikes, to cars to random you'd not even think that would move kinda vehicles, and some of his creations are even based on - as fan replicas - some of the more famous vehicles...
One of the famous vehicles that HellBone has worked on is the Metallicar - from the TV Series Supernatural, and recently it was this vehicle and it's new update that brought us into contact with a Supernatural Super Fan... I mean OK I thought I was a fan, I thought my sister Fledge was a fan, but Adelphus definitely out fan-geeks us on that score, and I mean that in the nicest possible way!!
She in SL, has a store dedicated to all things Supernatural... I think the only thing that she doesn't actually have coming out of her creative SPN store is the Winchesters themselves!
Whilst her and HellBone were discussing the Metallicar he'd been working on, he mentioned I was a fan of the show and she being very sweet sent me a gift that will soon be available through her marketplace store... I had to share it with you, it's too cute to not too... Dean, Sam and some of the other SPN cast as Hello Kitty's latest friends!!! How freaking cute! I chose to wear the Sam shirt, because well I am always going to choose Sam over any of the others, he's my favourite Celeb man candy! - I even wore special yellow eyes just for him. There is a handful of SPN characters to choose from though, so you need not worry about picking just one! You can take your pick from shirts shown below, but I wanted to also point out the Sticky Note... This is another creation from Adelphus's store KAZ2Y5!
A demon in a Devil's Trap - thanks to Paper Moon at Genre - on the desk of Sam Winchester... This can only be a dangerous situation, but hey I'll take one for the team LOL... Come and get me Mr Winchester hehe...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Sakura 1 Side in Reds (Past The Arcade Item)
Horns: Tabou Irresistible - Black White Horn Belted (Past Event Release)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Eyes: Glam Affair - Stelle Eyes
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, (Bruises) Corvus - Beaten Up Face, AND, (Cheek) Fallen Doll - WickedFaceScar
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Collar: Cute Poison - Lock Collar
Bruises: Corvus - Body Bruises
Top: KAZ2Y5 - Chibi Character Tops
Stomach Wound: REPULSE - Hurt Me
Pants: A*S - Loop Jeans in Old Blue (Past Event Release)
Pose: Signature Pose - Bootylicious 4
Poster: KAZ2Y5 - From the Desk of Sam Sticky Note in Poke.Stick
Decals: Paper Moon - Devil Trap Decals in Worn (Available now at Genre)

No comments:

Post a Comment